SUTTON TOOLS D183-Series SUPABIT HSS Jobber Drill Bits are developed for use with the high torque output of modern impact drivers but can also be used in drill/drivers either with or without a quick-change bit holder.
SUPABIT Drill Bits are suitable for general purpose use in metal, timber and plastics.
- 1/4" Hex Shank - Suitable for use in impact drivers
- Special Point and Parabolic Flute - Provides 3X faster penetration than standard bits
- Battery Saving Technology - For 50% more holes per battery charge than standard drill bits
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) - Offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright Finish - For general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
We’re working on servicing your area very soon.
We currently don’t deliver to your address yet. However we’re excited to tell you that we’re expanding to you very soon. Enter your email below to find out when we’ll be live in your area!